stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Baker, S.M., Danzer, J., Desaire, H., Gredo, G., and Flitton, R.,“Alcohol chain length and mole fraction dependence of the stability of tetrakis(cumylphenoxy) phthalocyanine and alcohol Langmuir films,”Langmuir 14, 5267, 1998.
- Bernard, S., Felidj, N., Truong, S., Peretti, P., Levi, G., and Aubard, J.,“Study of Langmuir-Blodgett phospholipidic films deposited on surface enhanced raman scattering active gold nanoparticle monolayers,”Biopolymer 67, 314, 2002.
- Betts J. J. and Pethica B.A.,“The ionzation characteristics of monolayers of weak acid and bases,”Transactions of the Faraday Society 52, 1581, 1956.
- Choudhury, S., Chitra, R., and Yakhmi, J.V.,“Studies on the formation of Langmuir monolayer and Langmuir-Blodgett films of octadecyl amine-bromocresol purple dye complex,”Thin Solid Films 440, 246, 2003.
- Demchank, R.J. and Fork, W.D., Jr.,“Surface dipole moments of close-packed monolayers at the air-water interface,”Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 46, 191, 1974.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?