stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林哲瑩 , Masters Advisor：廖峻德
- 1. B. D. Ratner, A. S. Hoffman, F. J. Schoen and J. E. Lemons, Biomaterials Science: An introduction to Materials in Medicaine, Chap.2, Academic press, 1996.
- 3. R. G. Nuzzo, B.R. Zegarski. and L. H. Dubois, ”fundamental studies of chemisorption of organosulfur compounds on Au (111). Implications for molecular self-assembly on gold surface”, Journal of the American Chemical Society, Vol. 109, pp. 92-98, 1987.
- 4. C. D. Bain and G. M. Whiteside, ”Formation of monolayers by the coadsorption of thiols on gold:variation in the length of the alkyl chain”, Journal of the American Chemical Society, Vol. 111, pp. 7164-7175, 1989.
- 5. J. P. Flokers, P. E. Laibinis and G. M.Whiteside, “Self-assembled monolayers of alkanethiols on gold: comparisons of monolayers containing mixtures of short- and long-chain constituents with CH3 and CH2OH terminal group”, Langmuir, Vol. 8, pp. 1330-1341, 1992.
- 6. P. E. Laibinis, G. M. Whiteside, D. L. Allara, Y. T. Tao, A. N. Parikh and R. G. Nuzzo, “Comparison of the structures an wetting properties of self assembled monolayers of n-alkanethiols on the coinage metal surfaces, Cu, Ag, Au”, Journal of the American Chemical Society, Vol. 113, pp. 7152-7167, 1991.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?