stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Agarwal, P.K., Bower, W.W., 1982. Navier-Stokes Computations of Turbulent Compressible Two-Dimensional Impinging Jet Flowfields. AIAA Journal 20, 577-584.
- Antonio, J., Muhammad M.R., John, E.L., 2000. Numerical Modeling of Conjugate Heat Transfer during Impingement of Free Liquid Jet Issuing from a Slot Nozzle. Numerical Heat Transfer 38, 45-66.
- Albert, Y.T., 2003. A numerical Study on the Hydrodynamics and Heat Transfer of a Circular Liquid Jet Impinging onto a Substrate. Taylor & Francis, Numerical Heat Transfer 44, 1-19.
- Cornaro, C., Fleischer, A.S., Goldstein, R.J., 1999. Flow visualization of a round jet impinging on cylindrical surfaces. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science 20, 66-78.
- Choi, M., Yoo, H.S., Yang, G., Lee, J.S., Sohn D.K., 2000. Measurements of Impinging Jet Flow and Heat Transfer on a Semi-Circular Concave Surface. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 43, 1811-1822.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?