stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- [Camacho 2004] D. Camacho. “Using Hierarchical Knowledge Structure to Implement Dynamic FAQ System,” in Proceeding of International Conference on Practical Aspect of Knowledge Management ’04, 2004.
- [Chang 2004] L. L. Chang, “The Modality Words in Modern Mandarin,” CKIP Technical Report,” no. 93-06.
- [Chen et al. 2001] K. J. Chen, C. R. Huang, F.Y. Chen, C. C. Luo, M. C. Chang, and C.J. Chen. “Sinica Treebank: Design Criteria, representational issues and immplementation. In Anne Abeille, editor, Building and Using Syntactically Annotated Corpora.” Kluwer. pp. 29-37, 2001
- [Cios 2001] K. J. Cios, “Medical Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery,” Springer-Verlag, 2001.
- [Clarke 2002] C. L. A. Clarke, G. V. Cormack, G. Kemkes, M. Laszlo, T. R. Lynam, E. L. Terra, and P. L. Tilker, “Statistical selection of exact answers (MultiText experiments for TREC 2002).” In Proceedings of the TREC 2002 Conference, pp. 823–831, 2002.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?