stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Abalos A, Pinazo A, Infante MR, et al. Physicochemical and Antimicrobial Properties of New Rhamnolipids Produced by Pseudomonas aeruginosa AT10 from Soybean Oil Refinery Wastes. Langmuir 17:1367-71. 2001.
- 2. Adair CG, Gorman SP, Feron BM, et al. Implications of endotracheal tube biofilm for ventilator-associated pneumonia. Milligan Intensive Care Medicine 25:1072-6. 1999.
- 3. Allison DG and Sutherland IW. Role of exopolysaccharides in adhesion of freshwater bacteria. J Gen Microbiol 133:1319-27. 1987.
- 4. Alp E, Güven M, Yıldız O, et al. Incidence, risk factors and mortality of nosocomial pneumonia in Intensive Care Units: A prospective study. Ann Clin Microbiol Antimicrob 3:1-7. 2004.
- 5. Anwar H, van Biesen T, Dasgupta M, et al. Interaction of biofilm bacteria with antibiotics in a novel in vitro chemostat system. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 33:1824-6. 1989.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?