stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  X. Wang, M.Q.-H. Meng, and Y. Chan, “A Low-Cost Tracking Method Based on Magnetic Marker for Capsule Endoscope,” International Conference on Information Acquisition, pp. 524-526, 2004.
-  E. Paperno, I. Sasada, and E. Leonovich, “A New Method for Magnetic Position and Orientation Tracking,” IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 1938-1940, July 2001.
-  A. Plotkin and E. Paperno, “3-D Magnetic Tracking of a Single Subminiature Coil With a Large 2-D Array of Uniaxial Transmitters,” IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 3295-3297, Sep. 2003.
-  S. Akka and M. Missous, “Design of a Portable, Two Dimension Magnetometer, Using 2 Dimensional Quantum Hall Effect Sensor Array, Optimised for Low Magnetic Field Applications.” 10th IEEE International Symposium on Electron Devices for Microwave and Optoelectronic Applications, pp. 177-182, Nov., 2002.
-  邱奕範，命令及摩擦力前饋控制於工具機之研究，碩士論文，國立成功大學機械工程學系，2001年。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?