stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Anita A, Sastry CA, Hashim MA. Immobilization of urease using Amberlite MB-1. Bioprocess Engineering 17: 355-359, 1997.
- Arroyo M, Sanchez-Montero JM, Sinisterra JV. Thermal stabilization of immobilized lipase B from Candida antarctica on different supports: effect of water activity on enzymatic activity in organic media. Enzyme Microb Technol 24: 3-12, 1999.
- Bradford MM. A rapid and sensitive method for quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing the principle of protein-dye-binding. Analytical Biochemistry 72: 248-254, 1976.
- Brzozowski AM, Derewenda U, Dererwenda ZS, Dodson GG, Lawson DM, Turkenburg JP, Blorkling F, Huge-Jensen B, Patkar SA, Thim L. A model for interfacial activation in lipases from the structure of a fungal lipase-inhibitor complex. Nature 351: 491-495, 1991.
- Demirbas A. Importance of biodiesel as transportation fuel. Energy Policy 35: 4661-4670, 2007.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?