stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- .A. Awasthi, Y. Lechevallier, M. Parent, and J. M. Proth. Rule based prediction of fastest paths on urban networks. In Proceedings of the 8th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vienna, Austria, September, 2005.
- .C. H. Cheong, and M. H. Wong. Mining Popular Paths in a Transportation Database System with Privacy Protection. In Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Data Engineering Workshops, 2006.
- .E. W. Dijkstra. A Note on Two Problems in Connection with Graphs. Numerische Mathematik , Vol. 1, No. 1, pages 269-271, December 1959.
- .A. El-Rabbany. (2006). Introduction to GPS :the Global Positioning System. 2nd ed, Boston, MA: Artech House.
- .M. Halvey, T. Keane, and B. Smyth. Time-Based Segmentation of Log Data for User Navigation Prediction in Personalization. In Proceeding of the International Conference on Web Intelligence, pages 636-640, France, September 2005.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?