stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Angelova, A., Vollhard, D., and Ionov, R., “2D-3D transformations of amphiphilic monolayers influences by intermolecular interactions: A Brewster angle microscopy study,” J. Phys. Chem., 100, 10710, 1996.
- Armengol, X., and Estelrichl, J., “Physical stability of different liposome compositions obtained by extrusion method,” J. Microencapsulation, 12, 525, 1995.
- Cadenhead, D.A., and Müller-Landau, F., “Molecular accommodation and molecular interactions in mixed insoluble monomolecular films,” J. Colloid Interface Sci., 78, 269, 1980.
- Carrion, F., Maza, A., and Parra, J.L., “The influence of ionic strength and lipid bilayer charge on the stability of liposomes,” J. Colloid Interface Sci., 167, 78, 1994.
- Chou, T.H., and Chu, I.M., ” Behavior of DSPC/DSPE-PEG2000 mixed monolayers at the air/water interface” Colloids and Surfaces A, 211, 267-274, 2002
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?