stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
沈裕傑 , Masters Advisor：簡仁宗
-  L. Azzopardi, M. Girolami and C. J. Van Rijsbergen, “Topic based language models for ad hoc information retrieval”, Proceedings of the International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, pp. 3281-3286, 2004.
-  D. M. Blei and Z. Ghahramani. “Variational Bayesian learning of directed graphical model with hidden variables”, Intenational Society for Bayesian Analysis. vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 793-832, 2006.
-  S. Furui, T. Kikuchi, Y. Shinnaka, C. Hori, “Speech-to-Text and Speech-to-Speech summarization of spontaneous speech”, IEEE transactions on speech and audio processing, vol. 12 No.4, July 2004.
-  Y. Gong, and X. Liu, “Generic text summarization using relevance measure and latent semantic analysis,” in Proc. ACM SIGIR Conference on R&D in Information Retrieval, pp. 19-25, 2001.
-  D. Harman, Overview of the Fourth Text Retrieval Conference. 1995. Available at http://trec.nist.gov/pubs/trec4/overvies.ps.gz
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?