stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
曹瑋勻 , Masters Advisor：劉繼仁
高職英語教學 ； 電腦輔助語言測驗 ； 英語聽力 ； 聽力測驗 ； 線上測驗 ； English teaching in vocational high school ； English listening comprehension ； online testing ； Computer-Assisted Language Testing ； listening comprehension tests
- Abbot, G.., & Wingard, P. (1981). The teaching of English as an international language. London: Collins.
- Alderson, J., & Huhta, A. (2005). The development of a suite of computer-based diagnostic tests based on the Common European Framework. Language Testing, 22, 301-320.
- Bachman, L. (1990). Fundamental considerations in language testing. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Bachman, L. (2000). Modern language testing at the turn of the century: Assuring that what we count. Language Testing, 17, 1-42.
- Berne, J. (1998). Examining the relationship between L2 listening research, pedagogical theory, and practice. Foreign Language Annals, 31, 169-190.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?