stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
王登億 , Masters Advisor：李惠琦
事件結構 ； 謂語分解 ； 構式語法 ； 因果鏈 ； 動補結構 ； 連動式 ； 兼語式 ； event structure ； Serial Verb Construction (SVC) ； predicate decomposition ； Construction Grammar ； Causal Chain (Model) ； the pivotal construction ； verb-complement structure
- Baker, Mark C. 1989. Object sharing and projection in serial verb constructions. Linguistic Inquiry 20, 4:513-553.
- Boas, Hans C. 2005. Determining the productivity of resultative constructions: A reply to Goldberg & Jackendoff. Language 81, 2:448-464.
- Boas, Hans C. 2007. Construction Grammar in the twenty-first century. English Language and Linguistics 11, 3:569-585.
- Chang, Jung-Hsing (張榮興). 2003. Event structure and argument linking in Chinese. Language and Linguistics 4, 2:317-351.
- Chang, Jung-Hsing (張榮興). 2007. Linking semantics and syntax in Mandarin serial verbs: A Role and Reference Grammar account. Language and Linguistics 8, 1:235-266.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?