stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 楊正銘. (民93). 以文字探勘技術應用於疾病分類之輔助系統 - 以出入院病歷摘要為例. 碩士論文, 台北醫學大學醫學資訊研究所.
- 李安唐. (民95). 電子病歷自動分類於ICD-9-CM. 碩士論文, 慈濟大學醫學資訊研究所.
- Berman, J. J. (2004). Doublet method for very fast autocoding. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making, 4(16).
- Bichindaritz, I. a. A., S. (2006). Concept mining for indexing medical literature. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 19, 411-417.
- Deogun, J. S., Sever, H. and Raghavan, V. V. (1998). Structural abstractions of hypertext documents for web-based retrieval. Proceeding of Ninth International Workshop on Database and Expert Systems Applications, 385-390.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?