stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 許江圳，“考慮田口損失下之最佳經濟生產批量”，國立成功大學工業管理研究所碩士 論文，中華民國九十一年六月。
- Cohn, S. B., “Microwave Bandpass Filter Containing High-Q Dielectric Resonator”, IEEE Transaction on Microwave Theory and Techniques, 16, pp. 210-217, 1968.
- Dutta, S., “Indian Retailing Business and Supply Chain Management - A Strategic Interface”, TIG Research Journal, 1, No. 1, 2008.
- Haneishi, M. and Yoshida, S., “A Design Method of Circularly Polarized Rectangular Microstrip Antenna by One-point Feed”, Electronics and Communications in Japan, 64, pp. 46-54, 1981.
- Jaakola, T., Uusimaki, A., Rautioaho, R. and Leppavuori, S., “Matrix Phase in Ceramic with Composition Near BaO-Nd2O3-5TiO2”, Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 69(10), pp. c234-c235, 1986.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?