stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳彥任 , Ph.D Advisor：呂增宏
英文 DOI： 10.6844/NCKU.2012.00535
- Abou-Kheir, W., Isaac, B., Yamaguchi, H., and Cox, D. (2008). Membrane targeting of WAVE2 is not sufficient for WAVE2-dependent actin polymerization: a role for IRSp53 in mediating the interaction between Rac and WAVE2. J Cell Sci 121, 379-390.
- Aderem, A., and Underhill, D.M. (1999). Mechanisms of phagocytosis in macrophages. Annu Rev Immunol 17, 593-623.
- Akira, S., Uematsu, S., and Takeuchi, O. (2006). Pathogen recognition and innate immunity. Cell 124, 783-801.
- Allen, L.H., and Aderem, A. (1995). A role for MARCKS, the alpha isozyme of protein kinase C and myosin I in zymosan phagocytosis by macrophages. J Exp Med 182, 829-840.
- Anand, R.J., Kohler, J.W., Cavallo, J.A., Li, J., Dubowski, T., and Hackam, D.J. (2007). Toll-like receptor 4 plays a role in macrophage phagocytosis during peritoneal sepsis. J Pediatr Surg 42, 927-932; discussion 933.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?