stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 鄭名山 “太陽能發電簡介”,物理雙月刊(廿九卷三期) (2007).
- of the Cu( In,Ga)Se2/Mo interface in CIGS solar cells. Thin Solid Films , Vol.387 , pp. 118-122 , (2001).
-  M. Ruckh , D. Schmid , M. Kaiser , R. Schäffler , T. Walter , H. W.Schock , Influence of Substrates on the Electrical Properties of Cu(In,Ga)Se2 Thin Films. 1st World Conference on Photovoltaic Energy Conversion , pp.156-159, (1994).
- Influence of sodium on the growth of polycrystalline Cu(In,Ga)Se2 thin films. Thin solid films, Vol.361-362 , pp.161-166 , (2000).
-  Su-Huai Wei , S. B. Zhang , and Alex Zunger , Effects of Ga addition to CuInSe2 on its electronic , structural and defect properties , Appl. Phys. Lett. , vol.72 , pp.24 , (1998).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?