stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  C. W. Bale, and A. D. Pelton, “The unified interaction parameter formalism: thermodynamic consistency and applications,” Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 1997-2002, 1990.
-  T.-I. Chung, J.-B. Lee, J.-G. Kang et al., “Thermodynamic interactions of Nb and Mo on Ti in liquid iron,” Materials transactions, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 854-859, 2008.
-  A. C. e Silva, “Interaction parameters of oxygen and deoxidants in liquid iron,” Journal of Mining and Metallurgy. Section B: Metallurgy, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 41, 2016.
-  A. D. Pelton, and C. W. Bale, “A modified interaction parameter formalism for non-dilute solutions,” Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 1211-1215, 1986.
-  Y. Bi, A. Karasev, and P. G. Jönsson, “Three‐dimensional investigations of inclusions in ferroalloys,” steel research international, vol. 85, no. 4, pp. 659-669, 2014.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?