stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  R. M. Wood and S. X. S. Bauer, "Single and Low-Cost Aerodynamic Drag Reduction Devices for Tractor-Trailer Trucks," SAE Technical Paper 2003-01-3377, DOI: 10.4271/2003-01-3377, 2003.
-  R. H. Croll, W. T. Gutierrez, B. Hassan, J. E. Suazo, and E. J. Riggins, "Experimental Investigation of the Ground Transportation Systems (GTS) Project for Heavy Vehicle Drag Reduction," SAE Technical Paper 960907, DOI: 10.4271/960907, 1996 .
-  W. T. Gutierrez, B. Hassan, R. H. Croll, and W. T. Gutierrez, "Aerodynamics Overview of the Ground Transportation Systems (GTS) Project for Heavy Vehicle Drag Reduction," SAE Technical Paper 960906, DOI: 10.4271/960906, 1996.
-  J. D. Coon and K. D. Visser, "Drag Reduction of a Tractor-Trailer Using Planar Boat Tail Plates," The Aerodynamics of Heavy Vehicles: Trucks, Buses, and Trains, Lecture Notes in Applied and Computational Mechanics, Vol. 19, pp. 249-265, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2004.
-  R. McCallen, T. D. Dan Flowers, and J. Owens, "Aerodynamic Drag of Heavy Vehicles (Class 7-8): Simulation and Benchmarking," SAE Technical Paper 2000-01-2209, DOI: 10.4271/2000-01-2209, 2000.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?