stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- H. Hocheng, Y. H. Sun, S. C. Lin and P. S. Kao, “A Material Removal Analysis of Electrochemical Machining Using Flat-end Cathode,” Journal of Material Pro essing Te hnology, Vol. 140, pp.(2003)
- A.N. Zaytsev, V.P. Zhitnikov and T.V. Kosarev, “Formation mechanism and Elimination of the Workpiece Surface Macro-defects, Aligned along the Electrolyte Stream at Electrochemical Machining,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 149, pp. 439-444 (2004).
- J. C. S. Neto, E. M. Silva, and M. B. Silva, “Intervening Variables in Electrochemical Machining,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 179, pp. 92-96 (2006).
- A.A. Nayak,S. Gangopadhyay, D.K. Sahoo, “Modelling, simulation and experimental investigation for generating ‘I’ shaped contour on Inconel 825 using electro chemical machining,” Journal of Manufacturing Processes 23, pp. 267-277,(2016)
- Vikas Ingale, R.M. Tayade, “Analysis of ECM Electrode and ECM Electrolyte for Machining Of Star Shaped Complex Profile over Iron Work Piece Using ANSYS Fluent Software,” International Journal of innovative research in technology, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp. 10-13, July, (2016)
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?