stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
周家豪 , Masters Advisor：李森墉
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6844/NCKU.2012.00753
- R.P. Agarwall, G. Akriv, “Boundary value problems occurring in plate deflection,” Journal of Computation and Applied Mathmatics, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 145-154, 1982.
- J. Rashidinia , R. Jalilian ,“Non-polynomial spline for solution of boundary-value problems in plate deflection theory,” International Journal of Computer Mathematics,Vol. 84, No. 10, 1483-1494,2007.
- A. Hasanov, “Variational approach to non-linear boundary value problems for elasto-plastic incompressible bending plate ,”International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, pp.711-721,2007.
- W. Z. Chien, K. Y. Yeh, “ON THE LARGE DEFLECTION OF RECTANGULAR PLATE ,” International Congress of Applied Mechanics,Bruxelles, pp.387-394.
- A. Cabada, R.L. Pouso , “Extremal solutions of strongly nonlinear discontinuous second-order equations with nonlinear functional boundaryconditions,” Nonlinear Analysis, Vol. 42 , pp.1377 -1396.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?