stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳睿克 , Masters Advisor：陳永信
英文 DOI： 10.6844/NCKU.2013.00785
none ； Technology acceptance model(TAM) ； Utilitarian ； Hedonic ； Positive affect ； Negative affect ； PEOU/EOU(perceived ease of use) ； PEU/PU(perceived usefulness) ； ATT(attitude toward use) ； INT/BI(behavioral intention to use) ； PEJY/PE(perceived enjoyment)
- Agarwal, R., & Karahanna, E. (2000). Time flies when you're having fun: Cognitive absorption and beliefs about information technology usage. MIS Quarterly, 24(4), 665-694.
- Anh, T., Ryu, S., & Han, I. (2007). The impact of web quality and playfulness on user acceptance of online retailing. Information & Management, 44, 263-275.
- Armitage, C. J., & Conner, M. (2001). Efficacy of the theory of planned behaviour: A meta-analytic review. British Journal of Social Psychology, 40(4), 471-499.
- Bagozzi, R. P., & Phillips, L. W. (1982). Representing and testing organizational theories: A holistic constructural. Administrative Science Quarterly, 27(3), 459-489.
- Beaudry, A., & Pinsonneault, A. (2010). The other side of acceptance: Studying the direct and indirect of emotions on information technology use. MIS Quarterly, 34(4), 689-710.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?