stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  林健樺, “以電紡絲法製備聚苯乙烯纖維膜”, 國立成功大學碩士論文 (2004).
-  C. Wang, Y-W Cheng, C-H Hsu, H-S Chien, S-Y Thou, “How to manipulate the electrosunning jet with controlled properties to obtain uniform fibers with the smallest diameter? A brief discussion of solution electrospinning process”, Journal of Polymer Research 18, 111 (2011).
-  L. Larrondo, R. S. J. Manley, “Electrostatic fiber spinning from polymer melts. I. experimental observations on fiber formation and properties”, Journal of Polymer Science. Part A-2, Polymer Physics 19, 909 (1981).
-  S. R. Givens, K. H. Gardner, J. F. Rabolt, D. B. Chase, “High-temperature electrospinning of polyethylene microfibers from solution”, Macromolecules 40, 608 (2006).
-  D. M. Rein, L. Shavit-Hadar, R. L. Khalfin, Y. Cohen, K. Shuster, E. Zussman, “Electrospinning of ultrahigh-molecular-weight polyethylene nanofibers”, Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics 45, 766 (2007).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?