stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
王姿雅 , Masters Advisor：許桂森
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6844/NCKU.2013.00833
- Alexia E. Metz1, Hau-Jie Yau, Maria Virginia Centeno, A. Vania Apkarian, and Marco Martina (2009) Morphological and functional reorganization of rat medial prefrontal cortex in neuropathic pain. PNAS 106:2423–2428.
- Anup G, Pillai, Danielle de Jong, Sofia Kanatsou, Harm Krugers, Alana Knapman, Jan-Michael Heinzmann, Florian Holsboer, Rainer Landgraf, Marian Joëls, Chadi Touma (2012) dendritic morphology of hippocampal and amygdalar neurons in adolescent mice is resilient to genetic differences in stress reactivity. PLoS One. 7:e38971.
- Apkarian AV, Sosa Y, Krauss BR, Thomas PS, Fredrickson BE, Levy RE, Harden RN, Chialvo DR (2004) Chronic pain patients are impaired on an emotional decision-making task. Pain 108:129-136.
- Autry AE, Adachi M, Nosyreva E, Na ES, Los MF, Cheng PF, Kavalali ET, Monteggia LM (2011) NMDA receptor blockade at rest triggers rapid behavioural antidepressant responses. Nature 475:91-95.
- Barlow DH. (2005) Abnormal psychology: An integrative approach (5th ed.).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?