stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林庚酉 , Masters Advisor：黃溫雅 Co-advisor ：莊偉哲
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6844/NCKU.2014.00832
- 1. Arnaout, M.A., Mahalingam, B., and Xiong, J.P. (2005). Integrin structure, allostery, and bidirectional signaling. Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol 21, 381-410.
- 2. Au, L.C., Huang, Y.B., Huang, T.F., Teh, G.W., Lin, H.H., and Choo, K.B. (1991). A common precursor for a putative hemorrhagic protein and rhodostomin, a platelet aggregation inhibitor of the venom of Calloselasma rhodostoma: molecular cloning and sequence analysis. Biochemical and biophysical research communications 181, 585-593.
- 4. Bandyopadhyay, A., and Raghavan, S. (2009). Defining the role of integrin alphavbeta6 in cancer. Current drug targets 10, 645-652.
- 5. Barczyk, M., Carracedo, S., and Gullberg, D. (2010). Integrins. Cell and tissue research 339, 269-280.
- 6. Bishayee, A., and Darvesh, A.S. (2012). Angiogenesis in hepatocellular carcinoma: a potential target for chemoprevention and therapy. Current cancer drug targets 12, 1095-1118.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?