stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2.Adams, D. A., R. R. Nelson, & P. A. Todd. (1992). Perceived Usefulness, Ease of Use, and Usage of Information Technology: A Replication. MIS Quarterly 16, no.2: 227-247.
- 3.Agarwal, R. & J. Prasad. (1997). The Role of Innovation Characteristics and Perceived Voluntariness in the Acceptance of Information Technologies. Decision Science 28, no.3: 557-582.
- 5.Chin, W. W. & P. A. Todd. (1995). On the Use, Usefulness, and Ease of Use of Structural Equation Modeling in MIS Research: A Note of Caution. MIS Quarterly 19, no.2: 237-246.
- 7.Chen, L. D., M. L. Gillenson, & D. L. Sherrell. (2002). Enticing Online Consumers: An Extended Technology Acceptance Perspective. Information and Management 39, no.8: 705-719.
- 9.Chen, Mei-Fang. (2004). A Study on the Willingness and Barriers of Teachers at Primary School Level by Participating e-Learning in Kaohsiung County, Graduate Institute of Adult Education Master Thesis, National Kaohsiung Normal University
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?