stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
吳東霖 , Masters Advisor：楊慶隆
頻率調變連續波雷達 ； 連續波雷達 ； 混合式 ； 經驗模態分解 ； 本質模態函數 ； 心跳頻率 ； 呼吸頻率 ； 生理訊號 ； 訊雜比 ； frequency modulated continuous wave (FMCW) ； continuous wave (CW) ； hybrid, empirical mode decomposition (EMD) ； intrinsic mode function (IMF) ； heart rate (HR) ； respiratory rate (RR) ； vital sign ； signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
-  T. Jianxuan and L. Jenshan, "Respiration harmonics cancellation for Accurate Heart Rate measurement in non-contact vital sign detection," in Microwave Symposium Digest (IMS), 2013 IEEE MTT-S International, 2013, pp. 1-3.
-  L. Changzhi, V. M. Lubecke, O. Boric-Lubecke, and L. Jenshan, "A Review on Recent Advances in Doppler Radar Sensors for Noncontact Healthcare Monitoring," Microwave Theory and Techniques, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 61, pp. 2046-2060, 2013.
-  C. Li and J. Lin, "Recent advances in Doppler radar sensors for pervasive healthcare monitoring," in 2010 Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference, 2010, pp. 283-290.
-  陳威志, "低功耗非接觸式之心肺檢測與人員定位系統," 碩士, 電機工程研究所, 國立中正大學, 嘉義縣, 2014.
-  G. Wang, C. Gu, T. Inoue, and C. Li, "A Hybrid FMCW-Interferometry Radar for Indoor Precise Positioning and Versatile Life Activity Monitoring," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 62, pp. 2812-2822, 2014.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?