stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- A. Jaworek, A. K. (1999). "CLASSIFICATION OF THE MODES OF EHD SPRAYING." Journal of Aerosol Science 30(7): 873~893.
- Agnihotri, S. A., N. N. Mallikarjuna, et al. (2004). "Recent advances on chitosan-based micro- and nanoparticles in drug delivery." Journal of Controlled Release 100(1): 5-28.
- Arya, N., S. Chakraborty, et al. (2009). "Electrospraying: A facile technique for synthesis of chitosan-based micro/nanospheres for drug delivery applications." Journal of Biomedical Materials Research - Part B Applied Biomaterials 88(1): 17-31.
- Arya, N., S. Chakraborty, et al. (2009). "Electrospraying: A facile technique for synthesis of chitosan-based micro/nanospheres for drug delivery applications." Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials 88B(1): 17-31.
- Borra, J. P., Y. Tombette, et al. (1999). "INFLUENCE OF ELECTRIC FIELD PROFILE AND POLARITY ON THE MODE OF EHDA RELATED TO ELECTRIC DISCHARGE REGIMES." Journal of Aerosol Science 30(7): 913-925.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?