stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
夏延文 , Masters Advisor：林明澤
- Acton, William. The Functions and Disorders of the Reproductive Organs in Childhood, Youth, Adult Age and Advanced Life, Considered in their Physiological, Social and Moral Relations. 3rd ed. Philadelphia: Lindsay & Blakiston, 1865. PDF file.
- Brodie, Marc. The Politics of the Poor: The East End of London 1885-1914. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 2004. Print.
- Claggett, Shalyn. "Victorian Pros and Poetry: Science as Literature in William Acton's Prostitution." Prose Studies: History, Theory, Criticism 33.1 (2011): 19-43. MLA International Bibliography. Web. 20 Apr. 2015.
- Cook, Matt. London and the Culture of Homosexuality, 1885-1914. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2003. Print.
- Crozier, Ivan. "William Acton and the History of Sexuality: The Medical and Professional Context." Journal of Victorian Culture 5.1 (2000): 1-25. MLA International Bibliography. Web. 20 Apr. 2015.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?