stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Asahi, M., Sugita, Y., Kurzydlowski, K., De Leon, S., Tada, M., Toyoshima, C., and MacLennan, D. H. (2003) Sarcolipin regulates sarco(endo)plasmic reticulum Ca2+-ATPase (SERCA) by binding to transmembrane helices alone or in association with phospholamban. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 100, 5040-5045.
- Akhmanova, A., Steinmetz, M.O. (2010) Microtubule +TIPs at a glance. Journal of Cell Science 123, 3415-3419.
- Aldana-Masangkay, G.I., Sakamoto, K.M. (2011) The role of HDAC6 in cancer. Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology 2011.
- Brandl, C.J., Green, N.M., Korczak, B., and MacLennan, D.H. (1986) Two Ca2+ ATPase genes: homologies and mechanistic implications of deduced amino acid sequences. Cell 44, 597-607.
- Berridge, M.J., Lipp, P., Bootman, M.D. (2000) The versatility and universality of calcium signalling. Nature Reviews Molecular Cell Biology 1(1), 11-21.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?