stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
沈政勳 , Ph.D Advisor：許聯崇
英文 DOI： 10.6844/NCKU.2013.01385
-  Y. Tang, J. Zhang, C. Song, H. Liu, J. Zhang, H. Wang, S. Mackinnon, T. Peckham, J. Li, S. McDermid, and P. Kozak, Temperature dependent performance and in situ AC impedance of high-temperature PEM fuel cells using the nafion-112 membrane, Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 153, 11, A2036-A2043, 2006.
-  W. R. Grove, On Voltaic Series and the Combination of Gases by Platinum, Philosophical Magazine and Journal of Science, XIV, 1839.
-  R. Singh, A. A. Shah, A. Potter, B. Clarkson, A. Creeth, C. Downs, and F. C. Walsh, Performance and analysis of a novel polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell using a solution based redox mediator, Journal of Power Sources, 201, 159-163, 2012.
-  C.-C. Lin, W.-F. Lien, Y.-Z. Wang, H.-W. Shiu, and C.-H. Lee, Preparation and performance of sulfonated polyimide/Nafion multilayer membrane for proton exchange membrane fuel cell, Journal of Power Sources, 200, 1-7, 2012.
-  H.-L. Lin, T.-H. Tang, C.-R. Hu, and T. L. Yu, Poly(benzimidazole)/silica-ethyl-phosphoric acid hybrid membranes for proton exchange membrane fuel cells, Journal of Power Sources, 201, 72-80, 2012.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?