stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
何月仁 , Ph.D Advisor：吳俊忠
英文 DOI： 10.6844/NCKU.2012.01465
- Abee T, Kovacs AT, Kuipers OP, van der Veen S. (2011) Biofilm formation and dispersal in Gram-positive bacteria. Curr Opin Biotechnol 22:172-179
- Ahmed NA, Petersen FC, Scheie AA. (2008) Biofilm formation and autoinducer-2 signaling in Streptococcus intermedius: role of thermal and pH factors. Oral Microbiol Immunol 23:492-497
- Akhtar MS, Krishnan MY, Bhakuni V. (2006) Insights into the mechanism of action of hyaluronate lyase: role of C-terminal domain and Ca2+ in the functional regulation of enzyme. J Biol Chem 281:28336-28344
- Akiyama H, Yamasaki O, Tada J, Arata J. (1999) Effects of acetic acid on biofilms formed by Staphylococcus aureus. Arch Dermatol Res 291:570-573
- Al-Sweih N, Hammoud M, Al-Shimmiri M, Jamal M, Neil L, Rotimi V. (2005) Serotype distribution and mother-to-baby transmission rate of Streptococcus agalactiae among expectant mothers in Kuwait. Arch Gyn Obs 272:131-135
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?