stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
邱文昱 , Masters Advisor：楊毓民
- Agnihotri, S. A., Soppimath, K. S and Betageri, G. V., “Controlled release application of multilamellar vesicles: a novel drug delivery approach,” Drug Delivery, 92-101, 2010.
- Atkinson, J ., Epand, R. F., Epand, R. M., “Tocopherols and tocotrienols in membranes: A critical review,” Free Radical Biology & Medicine 44, 739-746, 2008.
- Bacha, D and Wachtel, E., “Phospholipid/cholesterol model membranes : formation of cholesterol crystallites,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 1610, 187-197, 2003.
- Barry, J. A. and Gawrisch, K., “Direct NMR evidence for ethanol binding to the lipid-water interface of phospholipid bilayers,” Biochemistry 33, 8082-8088, 1994.
- Benitas, S., Poly, P, A., Puisieux, F., and Delattre, J., “Radiopaque liposomes: effect of formulation conditions on encapsulation efficiency,” Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 73, 1751-1755,1984.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?