stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
莊書涵 , Masters Advisor：劉立凡 Co-advisor ：吳至行
- 1. Andersen, R. M.: “Revisiting the behavioral model and access to medical care：does it matter?” Journal of Health and Social Behavior 1995, 36: 1-10.
- 3. Birch, David A. : “Identifying Sources of Social Support”. Journal of school Health 1998, 68(4): 159-161.
- 4. Breslow L., & Somers A. R.:The lifetime health-monitoring program. The New England Journal of Medicine 1977, 296: 601-608.
- 5. Cobb, S. : Presidential Address-1976. Social support as a moderator of life stress. Psychosomatic Medicine 1976, 38(5): 300-314.
- 6. Daisuke Matsui, Masako Shigeta, Kotaro Ozasa, Nagato Kuriyama, Isao Watanabe, Yoshiyuki Watanabe:Factors associated with influenza vaccination status of residents of a rural community in Japan. BMC Public Health 2011, 11:149.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?