stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 3. Bachu, S., and Stewart, S., “Geological sequestration of anthropogenic carbon dioxide in the Western Canada Sedimentary Basin: suitability analysis,” Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology, Vol 41, p.32-40, (2002).
- 4. Bachu, S. and Adams, J.J., “Sequestration of CO2 in geological media in response to climate change: capacity of deep saline aquifers to sequester CO2 in solution,” Energy Conversion and Managagement, Vol 44, p.3151-3175, (2003a).
- 5. Bachu, S., “Screening and ranking of sedimentary basins for sequestration of CO2 in geological media in response to climate change,” Environmental Geology, Vol 44, p.277-289, (2003b).
- 8. CCSTRM, “Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage Technology Roadmap,” (CCSTRM) Workshop, Calgary, Alberta, 2006.
- 14. Gupta, N., Sass, B., Chattopadhyay, S., Sminchak, J., Wang, P., and Espie, T., “Geologic storage of CO2 from refining and chemical facilities in the midwestern US,” Energy, Vol 29, p.1599-1609, (2004).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?