stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. Chou, W. Y.; Kuo, C. W.; Cheng, H. L.; Chen, Y. R.; Yang, F. Y.; Shu, D. Y.; Liao, C. C.; Tang, F. C., "High mobility pentacene thin-film transistors on photopolymer modified dielectrics." Japanese Journal of Applied Physics Part 1-Regular Papers Brief Communications & Review Papers 2006, 45 (10A), 7922-7924.
- 3. Tan, H. S.; Mathews, N.; Cahyadi, T.; Zhu, F. R.; Mhaisalkar, S. G., "The effect of dielectric constant on device mobilities of high-performance, flexible organic field effect transistors." Applied Physics Letters 2009, 94 (26), 263303-1-263303-3.
- 5. Park, K. H.; Dhayal, M., "High efficiency solar cell based on dye sensitized plasma treated nano-structured TiO2 films." Electrochemistry Communications 2009, 11 (1), 75-79.
- 6. Crone, B.; Dodabalapur, A.; Lin, Y. Y.; Filas, R. W.; Bao, Z.; LaDuca, A.; Sarpeshkar, R.; Katz, H. E.; Li, W., "Large-scale complementary integrated circuits based on organic transistors." Nature 2000, 403 (6769), 521-523.
- 7. Barbe, D. F.; Westgate, C. R., "Surface state parameters of metal-free phthalocyanine single crystals." Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids 1970, 31 (12), 2679-2687.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?