stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- ●Brian K. Unwin, Christopher M. Andrews, Patrick M. Andrews, and Janice L. Hanson. "Therapeutic Home Adaptations for Older Adults with Disabilities." American family physician, vol. 80 no. 9, 963-968. 2009.
- ●ERVET, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Brighton and Hove City town council, Federazione Aragonese di Municipaltita, and Gyor City hall. "Guidelines for the planning of houses for senior citizens." Brighton & Hove City Council. 2007.
- ●Garuth Chalfont, & Alex Walker. Dementia Green Care Handbook of Therapeutic Design and Practice. Safehouse Books. 2013.
- ●Garuth Eliot Chalfont. "Creating enabling outdoor environments for residents." Nursing & Residential Care, vol. 7 no. 10, 454-457. 2005.
- ●Gregor Timlin, and Nic Rysenbry. Design for Dementia: Improving dinning and bedroom environment in care home. Helen Hamlyn Centre, Royal College of Art. 2010.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?