stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
歐嘉瑜 , Masters Advisor：鄭順林
多階段製程生產資料 ； 動態貝氏網路 ； 高階交互作用 ； 協同作用 ； 類別型時間數列 ； 迴歸樹 ； Multistage manufacturing process data ； Dynamic Bayesian Network ； High order interactions ； synergy factors ； Categorical-value Time series ； Regression tree
- Baydogan, M. G. and Runger, G. (2015). Time series representation and similarity based on local autopatterns. Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, pages 1–34.
- Bishop, C. M. (2006). Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning. Springer.
- Cortina-Borja, M., Smith, A. D., Combarros, O., and Lehmann, D. J. (2009). The synergy factor: a statistic to measure interactions in complex diseases. BMC Research Notes, 2(1): 1.
- Dean, T. and Kanazawa, K. (1989). A model for reasoning about persistence and causation.
- Computational intelligence, 5(2):142–150.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?