stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Abe, R., Yamamoto, K., and Sakamoto, H. (1996). Target specificity of neuronal RNA-binding protein, Mel-N1: direct binding to the 3' untranslated region of its own mRNA. Nucleic Acids Res 24, 2011-2016.
- Barrell, D., Dimmer, E., Huntley, R.P., Binns, D., O'Donovan, C., and Apweiler, R. (2009). The GOA database in 2009--an integrated Gene Ontology Annotation resource. Nucleic Acids Res 37, D396-403.
- Beckel-Mitchener, A.C., Miera, A., Keller, R., and Perrone-Bizzozero, N.I. (2002). Poly(A) tail length-dependent stabilization of GAP-43 mRNA by the RNA-binding protein HuD. J Biol Chem 277, 27996-28002.
- Burd, C.G., and Dreyfuss, G. (1994). Conserved structures and diversity of functions of RNA-binding proteins. Science 265, 615-621.
- Chen, C.Y., Xu, N., and Shyu, A.B. (2002). Highly selective actions of HuR in antagonizing AU-rich element-mediated mRNA destabilization. Mol Cell Biol 22, 7268-7278.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?