stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
吳碩倫 , Masters Advisor：陳炳焜
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6844/NCKU.2014.01754
- 1. Abbas, S. and Y. Abu-Amer (2003). "Dominant-negative IkappaB facilitates apoptosis of osteoclasts by tumor necrosis factor-alpha." J Biol Chem 278(22): 20077-20082.
- 2. Baruah, P., I. E. Dumitriu, G. Peri, V. Russo, A. Mantovani, A. A. Manfredi and P. Rovere-Querini (2006). "The tissue pentraxin PTX3 limits C1q-mediated complement activation and phagocytosis of apoptotic cells by dendritic cells." J Leukoc Biol 80(1): 87-95.
- 3. Basile, A., A. Sica, E. d'Aniello, F. Breviario, G. Garrido, M. Castellano, A. Mantovani and M. Introna (1997). "Characterization of the promoter for the human long pentraxin PTX3. Role of NF-kappaB in tumor necrosis factor-alpha and interleukin-1beta regulation." J Biol Chem 272(13): 8172-8178.
- 4. Bottazzi, B., V. Vouret-Craviari, A. Bastone, L. De Gioia, C. Matteucci, G. Peri, F. Spreafico, M. Pausa, C. D'Ettorre, E. Gianazza, A. Tagliabue, M. Salmona, F. Tedesco, M. Introna and A. Mantovani (1997). "Multimer formation and ligand recognition by the long pentraxin PTX3. Similarities and differences with the short pentraxins C-reactive protein and serum amyloid P component." J Biol Chem 272(52): 32817-32823.
- 5. Bozza, S., F. Bistoni, R. Gaziano, L. Pitzurra, T. Zelante, P. Bonifazi, K. Perruccio, S. Bellocchio, M. Neri, A. M. Iorio, G. Salvatori, R. De Santis, M. Calvitti, A. Doni, C. Garlanda, A. Mantovani and L. Romani (2006). "Pentraxin 3 protects from MCMV infection and reactivation through TLR sensing pathways leading to IRF3 activation." Blood 108(10): 3387-3396.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?