stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 4. 張尹凡、蔡克嵩、陳依瀅、林瑞模、姚維仁、吳達仁、吳至行 (2008)，「參與台灣骨鬆論壇醫師對骨質疏鬆症防治之認知 」，台灣老年醫學暨老年學雜誌， 第三卷第二期，頁120-129。
- 8. Bayliss E.A., Edwards A.E., Syeiner J.F., Main D.S., (2008), Processes of care desired by elderly patients with multimorbidities, Family Practice, 25 (4) pp.287-293.
- 9. Bessette, L., Jean, S., Davison, K.S., Roy, S., Ste-Marie, Brown, J.P., (2009), Factors influencing the treatment of osteoporosis following fragility fracture. Osteoporosis International, 20 p.1916.
- 10. Bone, H.G., Hosking, D., Devogelaer, J.P. et al. (2004), Ten years’ experience with alendronate for osteoporosis in postmenopausal women, New England Journal of Medicine, 350 pp.1189–1199.
- 11. Burrell A., Wong P., Ollendorf D. et al. (2005), Defining compliance/adherence and persistence, ISPOR Special Interest Working Group. Value Health, 8 pp.A194-A195.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?