stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蔡文暉 , Ph.D Advisor：林秀娟;張文粲
英文 DOI： 10.6844/NCKU.2014.02007
- Albertine, K.H., Jones, G.P., Starcher, B.C., Bohnsack, J.F., Davis, P.L., Cho, S.C., Carlton, D.P., and Bland, R.D. (1999). Chronic lung injury in preterm lambs. Disordered respiratory tract development. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 159, 945-958.
- Alexandrou, G., Martensson, G., Skiold, B., Blennow, M., Aden, U., and Vollmer, B. (2014). White matter microstructure is influenced by extremely preterm birth and neonatal respiratory factors. Acta Paediatrica 103, 48-56.
- Anderson, P.J., and Doyle, L.W. (2006). Neurodevelopmental outcome of bronchopulmonary dysplasia. Seminars in Perinatology 30, 227-232.
- Aruoma, O.I., Halliwell, B., Hoey, B.M., and Butler, J. (1989). The antioxidant action of N-acetylcysteine: its reaction with hydrogen peroxide, hydroxyl radical, superoxide, and hypochlorous acid. Free Radical Biology and Medicine 6, 593-597.
- Asikainen, T.M., and White, C.W. (2004). Pulmonary antioxidant defenses in the preterm newborn with respiratory distress and bronchopulmonary dysplasia in evolution: implications for antioxidant therapy. Antioxidants & Redox Signaling 6, 155-167.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?