stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Reactive oxygen species induced by Streptococcus pyogenes invasion trigger apoptotic cell death in infected epithelial cells. Cell Microbiol 12, 814-830.
- Alfadda A. A. and Sallam R. M. (2012) Reactive oxygen species in health and disease. J Biomed Biotechnol 2012, 936486.
- Andersen J. K. (2004) Oxidative stress in neurodegeneration: cause or consequence? Nat Med 10 Suppl, S18-25.
- Atkins R. J., Stylli S. S., Luwor R. B., Kaye A. H. and Hovens C. M. (2013) Glycogen synthase kinase-3beta (GSK-3beta) and its dysregulation in glioblastoma multiforme. J Clin Neurosci (in press).
- Ayissi Owona B, Njayou N. F., Laufer S., Moundipa P. F. and Schluesener H. J. (2013) A fraction of stem bark extract of Entada africana suppresses lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation in RAW 264.7 cells. J Ethnopharmacol (in press).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?