stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Philip Jackson, Dimitrios Hariskos, Roland Wuerz, Wiltraud Wischmann, Michael Powalla, Compositional investigation of potassium doped Cu(In,Ga)Se2 solar cells with efficiencies up to 20.8%, physica status solidi (RRL) - Rapid Research Letters, Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 219–222,March 2014
- 3. HongxiaWang, Progress in Thin Film Solar Cells Based on Cu2ZnSnS4, Volume 2011, Article ID 801292, 10 pages
- 4. QijieGuo, Hugh W. Hillhouse, and Rakesh Agrawal, Synthesis of Cu2ZnSnS4 Nanocrystal Ink and Its Use for Solar Cells,J. AM. CHEM. SOC. 2009, 131, 11672–11673
- 7. S.Chen﹐X.G.Gong﹐A.Walsh﹐S.H.Wei﹐Crystal and electronic band structure of Cu2ZnSnX4 (X=Sand Se) photovoltaic absorbers: First-principles insights﹐Appl. Phys. Lett. 94, 041903 (2009)
- 8. V.Keraj﹐K.K.Patel﹐S.J.Patel﹐D.V.Shah﹐Synthesis and characterisation of Copper Zinc Tin Sulphide（CZTS）compound for absorber material in solar-cells﹐Journal of Crystal Growth 362（2013）174-177
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?