stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
魏慧敏 , Masters Advisor：陳威翔
- Altarawneh, M., Dlugogorski, B.Z., Kennedy, E.M. and Mackie, J.C. (2009),“Mechanisms for Formation, Chlorination, Dechlorination and Destruction of Polychlorinated Dibenzo-p-Dioxins and Dibenzofurans (PCDDFs)”, Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 35, 245–274
- Bocio, A. and Domingo, J.L. (2005), “Daily Iintake of Polychlorinated Dibenzo-p-dioxins/Polychlorinated Dibenzofurans in Foodstuffs Consumed in Tarragona, Spain: a Review of Recent Studies (2001–2003) on Human PCDD/PCDF Exposure through the Diet”,Environmental Research, 97, 1-9
- Dickson, L.C., Lenoir, D. and Hutzinger, O (1992)., “Quantitative Comparisonof De Novo and Precursor Formation of PolychlorinatedDibenzo-p-dioxins under Simulated Municipal Solid Waste84Incinerator Postcombustion Conditions”, Environmental Science& Technology, 26, 1822-1828
- Everaert, K., Baey-Milligan, M. S. and Altwicker, E. R (2001)., “Correlation of PCDD/F Emission with Operating Parameters of Municipal Solid Waste Incinerator”, Journal of Air and Waste Management,51, 718-724
- Fujimori, T., Takaoka, M., and Takeda N (2009)., “Influence of Cu, Fe, Pb, and Zn Chlorides and Oxides on Formation of Chlorinated Aromatic Compounds in MSWI Fly Ash”, Environmental Science & Technology, 43, 8053–8059
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?