stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蔡宜君 , Masters Advisor：陳永福;劉正山
- Chou, Bih-er, Cal Clark, and Janet Clark. 1990. Women in Taiwan Politics: Overcoming Barriers to Women''s Participation in a Modernizing Society. CO:Lynne Rienner.
- Mauser, Gary A. 1983. Political Marketing:An Approach to Campaign Strategy. NY:Praeger.
- Chang, Chingching, and Jacqueline Hitchon. 1997. "Mass media impact on voter response to women candidates: Theoretical development." Communication Theory 7(1):29-52.
- Dolan, Kathleen. 2005. "Do Women Candidates Play to Gender Stereotypes? Do Men Candidates Play to Women? Candidate Sex and Issues Priorities on Campaign Websites." Political Research Quarterly 58(1):31-44.
- ───. 2010. "The Impact of Gender Stereotyped Evaluations on Support for Women Candidates." Political Behavior 32(1):69-88.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?