stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Advances in Materials Modelling of Cu2ZnSnS4, Advanced Energy Material 2; 400-
-  A. Khare, B. Himmetoglu, M. Johnson, D. J. Norris, M. Cococcioni, Calculation of the lattice dynamics and Raman spectra of copper zinc tin chalcogenides and comparison to experiments, Journal of Applied Physics 111,083707(2012)
-  S. Nakamura, T. Maeda, and T. Wada, Phase Stability and Electronic Structure of In-Free Photovoltaic Materials Cu2IISnSe4 (II: Zn, Cd, Hg), Japanese Journal of Applied Physics 50,05FF01 (2011)
-  T. Maeda, S. Nakamura, and T. Wada, “Phase Stability and Electronic Structure of In-Free Photovoltaic Semicondoctors, Cu2ZnSnSe4 and Cu2ZnSnS4 by first-pinciples calcuiation, MRS Proceedings Volume 1165 (2009)
- T. Maeda, S. Nakamura, T. Wada, First-principles calculations of vacancy formation in In-free photovoltaic semiconductor Cu2ZnSnSe4, Thin Solid Films5197513-7516(2011)
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?