stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  E Herianti, A Suryani, 2015. The Analysis of Risk Adjusted Return Portfolio Performance Share for LQ 45 Index in Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2010-2014 Periods. Retrieved from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.11.087 [Accessed 30 September 2016].
-  H Aravind, Rajagopal C, Soman K.P. 2010. A Simple Approach to Clustering in Excel' International Journal of Computer Applications, (0975-887), December 2010, Retrieved from http://www.ijcaonline.org/volume11/number7/pxc3872144.pdf
-  H Wolfgang, S Leopold, 2003. Applied Multivariate Statistical Analysis. 1st ed. Berlin: MD Tech.
-  Jensen C. M. 1972. The Capital Asset Pricing Model: Some Empirical Tests. Praeger Publishers. Retrived from: papers.ssrn.com/abstract=908569
-  Misbah Ahmad. 2013. Peranan Tingkat Suku Bunga SBI dalam Mempengaruhi Tingkat Suku Bunga di Indonesia.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?