stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
烏柏格 , Masters Advisor：簡德金
Critical success factors ； Implementation map ； Qualitative analysis ； Hierarchical structure ； AHP 關鍵成功因素 ； 導入地圖 ； 質性分析 ； 階層架構 ； 階層分析法 ； Critical success factors ； Implementation map ； Qualitative analysis ； Hierarchical structure ； AHP
- . Kumar, V., Maheshwari, B. and Kumar, U. (2002), ERP systems implementation: best practices in Canadian government organizations, Government Information Quarterly, Vol.19, No.2, pp.147-172.
- . Motwani, J., Subramanian, R. and Gopalakrishna, P. (2005), Critical factors for successful ERP implementation: exploratory findings from four case studies, Computers in Industry, Vol.56, No.6, pp.529-544.
- . Nah, F.F., Lau, J.L. and Kuang, J. (2001), Critical factors for successful implementation of enterprise systems, Business Process Management Journal, Vol.7, No.3, pp.285-296.
- . Hakkinen, L. and Hilmola, O.P. (2008), ERP evaluation during the shakedown phase: lessons from an after-sales division, Info Systems Journal, Vol.18, No.1, pp.73-100.
- . Esteves, J. and Pastor, J. (2000), Analysis of critical success factors relevance along SAP implementation phases, Proceedings of the 7th Americas Conference on Information Systems, pp.1019-1025.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?