stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
翁鳳婕 , Masters Advisor：吳昌憲
-  Stainback, S., Stainback, W., East, K., & Sapon-Shevin, M. ,1994, A commentary on inclusion and the development of a positive self-identity by people with disabilities.Exceptional Children, 60, 486-490.
-  Cole, F. A., & Meyer, L. H. ,1991,Social integration and severe disabilities: A longitudinal analysis of child outcomes. Journal of Special Education, 25 (3), 340-351.
-  Schwab, J. J.,1973, The practical 3: Translation into curriculnm. In 1. Westbury & N. J.Wilkof (Eds.).(1978). Science, curηculum,and liberal education: Selected essays. (pp.365-387),Chicago:The University of Chicago Press
-  甄曉蘭，2003，”教師的課程意識與教學實踐”，教育研究集刊，第49輯第一期，頁63-94。
-  何素華，2013，”新修訂特殊教育課程綱要實施之挑戰與因應措施”，特殊教育季刊，民102 年，3 月，126 期，頁1-8。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?