stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Iijima, K., Tomita, Y., Takayama, R., Ueda, I., “Pyroelectric properties and application to infrared sensors of PbTiO3, PbLaTiO3 and PbZrTiO3 ferroelectric thin films”, Ferroelectrics, 1991,118, 1,
-  Setiadi, D., Regtien, P. P. L., “A VDF/TrFE copolymer on silicon pyroelectric sensor: design considerations and experiments”, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 1995,47, 1-3, pp. 408-412.
-  Linardos, S., Zhang, Q., “Preparation of sub-micron PZT particles with the sol–gel technique”, European Ceramic Society , 2006,26, pp.117–123.
-  Dutschke, A., Meinhardt, J., Sporn, D., 2003,“ Analysis of the phase content and Zr:Ti fluctuation phenomena in PZT sol-gel films with a nominal composition near the morphotropic phase boundary ”,Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 24,6 , pp.1579-1583
-  Zinck, C., Pinceau, D., 2004 “Development and characterization of membranes actuated by a PZT thin film for MEMS applications”, Sensors and Actuators ,115, pp.483–489.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?